You will need to create this card:
1. Start by covering your 6×6 card blank in gold mirri card.
2. With just the outside edge of the die, die cut a circle in the black glitter card and also the snowflake acetate.
3. Die cut the whole woodland scene with the outside edge out of the handmade Christmas papers and a sheet of green mirri card.
4. Die cut the rabbits out of gold mirri and gold glitter card.
5. Die cut the birds out of gold mirri and red mirri
6. Layer up as follows: black glitter circle, gold mirri rabbits, snowflake acetate circle, woodland scene cut out of the handmade paper.
7. Cut the grass part out of the green mirri card and layer on top
8. Add the die cut gold mirri rabbits using glue gel.
9. Place the die cut birds in the trees and then if wanting to use as robins, cut out the red breast part of the birds you cut out of the red mirri card.
10. Stick the adhesive star gems on the snowflake acetate in random places to imitate a night sky.
11. Colour your clear moonrock gems with your black alcohol pen and stick in the four corners of your card.