1. Cover your 8” x 8” card blank with red mirri card. Top tip: if you’re like me and you like to be careful with your cardstock, you can “gut” the middle as this won’t be seen.
2. Die cut your lattice background in the gold mirri card (using both the inner and outer die). Please don’t throw away the diamond shapes you are left with as you will need these later.
3. Die cut using just the outer edge die now in the handmade glitter paper.
4. Using Dawn’s glue (it has a very fine nozzle), glue the trellis you have die cut to the handmade glitter square you have just die cut.
5. Then matt and layer this on to a black, then gold then black again.
6. With the gold diamonds that were left over, place them around the edge of the card, like a border.
7. Glue the square trellis matt over the top centrally.
8. Die cut out HELLO twice. Once using both the inner and outer edge dies in gold and once with just the outer die in black.
9. Layer the gold lettering over the black and place on the centre of the trellis matt.
10. Colour the rose buds using Dawn’s moonshine pens – 9 in red, 10 in black.
11. Stick onto the centre of the trellis crosses, and place one of the red roses in the centre of the O.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial as much as I enjoyed making this card. The dies are a dream to work with and because there are so many different ways of using them… the possibilities are endless.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave me a comment and I will see you all soon!