- Craftascope Dolphin Stamp Set 1
- Funky Heart ‘Lovely Bubbles’ From Leonie
- Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide
- Shaded Lilac Distress Ink
- Alcohol Markers
- Memento Black Ink Pad
- Tacky Glue
- Stamping Card 7 x 7”, 6 1/2 x 6 1/2”
- Black Card 7 1/2 x 7 1/2”
- **Top Tip** Don’t forget to gut the Black card, I use a large basic Square die, you get a perfect cut and you can use it for another project.
- Centura Pearl White Card Base 8 x 8”
Step 2: Use scissors to trim around the dolphins heads approximately 5 mm past the traced die line. Slide the die into position and tape it down. Make sure the dolphins are above the die or they will be cut off.
Step 3: Prepare your backing sheet, use the 6 1/2″ x 6 1/2” and cover with Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide. This is going behind your design, so no need to waste ink on the edges.
Step 4: Splash with drops of water and lift the colour with kitchen roll to add a nice texture.
Step 5: Colour your dolphins with the alcohol markers. Then, blend around the card using Shaded Lilac Distress Ink.
Step 6: With the heart still in the die, ink through with Shaded Lilac Oxide. Use a blue alcohol marker on the fine outline (See Photo).
Step 7: Secure your design to the background with tacky glue, replace the heart, again secure with tacky glue. Stamp the ‘Song of the Sea’ stamp with Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide. Add a few of the additional die cut bubbles.
Step 8: To finish your card layer onto a black mat, then mount onto your Centura Pearl Card Base.
Thank you for joining me today, I really hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and the finished card I have shared with you. Hope you will be joining me on Thursday at 4pm, I could do with some cheering on, I know I can count on your support. For now take care and Happy Crafting xxx