2. Stamp another section in just black ink. I used zinc oxide black soot.
3. Once trimmed, blend around the edges with whatever colour takes your fancy.
4. Then, give a good splashy spray of water to activate the oxides.
5. Cut a circle from the card.
6. Cut a black (or any colour you fancy) circle frame and stick the black ink image behind the colourful panel. Use the frame to highlight the area further. You can always use foam pads in any of the sections to add depth.
7. Adhere to a card and choose your greeting.