There’s no better way to get your new year fitness regime off to a flying start than with personalised gear! Cricut SportFlex Iron-On vinyl is thin and lightweight and is made to stretch and flex on activewear making it perfect for yoga pants, running leggings, leotards, dance costumes and any material that has stretch. In this video we show you how to customise your activewear with Cricut SportFlex Iron-On and below we’ve shared a few tips to get the best results.
Hints and Tips
- Cricut SportFlex Iron-On is suitable for stretch fabrics like polyester and nylon. We recommend everyday Iron-On for cotton.
- Pre-wash fabric base materials without fabric softener to pre-shrink and remove chemicals that may prohibit strong adhesion.
- Remember to mirror your design before cutting – SportFlex is suitable for use with all Cricut machines.
- Find a solid pressing surface. You will need somewhere firm, flat, and around waist height, although sometimes the floor can be a good place to apply Iron-On designs. Be sure to avoid flimsy ironing boards.
- For best results, use the Cricut Heat Transfer Guide to determine recommended care instructions for your specific base material and iron-on type.
- We recommend waiting 24 hours before washing the item you have applied SportFlex Iron-On to.