Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine or
Sizzix® Big Shot™ Express Machine or
Sizzix® Big Shot™ Plus Machine
Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 8PK – Circles
Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 4PK – Peacock by Pete Hughes
Adhesive foam pads
Sentiment stamp or PC
How To Make:
1. Die-cut a turquoise circle and a larger gold circle and matt together slightly off-centre.
2. Cut rectangular strips of pale green and turquoise card and round off the corners with a punch. Mount the rectangles and circles onto the base card.
3. Die-cut all the elements to create the peacock including approximately 15 of the pink feathers.
4. Gently curl each of the feathers to add dimension and attach them one at a time starting at the base of the tail and overlapping them as you go.
5. Gently curl the three parts of the wing and layer together before mounting in place using adhesive foam pads.
6. Stamp or print your sentiment and trim to size before adding to the card.
7. Decorate the centre of each feather with a tiny adhesive gem and add another one over the bird’s eye before mounting the bird onto the base card
using adhesive foam pads.