Another amazing card project by Shelagh Metselaar
Hi again from the north east of Scotland. Recent examples of my work have had a decided leaning towards a blue palette – nothing to do with my state of mind and all due to a recent trip to The Hague, Leiden and Delft. There are more ideas in the pipeline, just have to find time to carry them out!
Warm crafting wishes,
Shelagh ‘The Making Lady’
Card Crafting Materials:
- Stamps – Cherry Green/Clarity Dragonfly Set
- Ink Pad – Archival Cobalt
- White Card; Toning Paper and Card to layer
- Mount Board
- Colouring Pencils
Let’s Make Your Dragonfly Card:
- Cut white card to A5 size. Stamp dragonfly a number of times, ensuring areas are ‘off the page.’ Colour.
- Layer onto mirror/coloured card and paper.
- Attach to mount board.
For more information and craft inspiration visit us online at Hochanda.com.