If you are wondering whether to invest in this stamp set, I would confidently say wonder no more, it’s rather amazing. I did wonder myself and question my decision to purchase but once they arrived, any worries were completely diminished. I have been playing with these stamps regularly and haven’t even scratched the surface of their potential. There are some examples in my video but I thought I would break one of the examples down for you for a simply yet very effective card. Although, there is no reason why it wouldn’t look great as home decor too!
1. Ink up the large A4 stamp with zinc oxides, I give a demonstration of this in my video.
2. Stamp another section in just black ink. I used zinc oxide black soot.
3. Once trimmed, blend around the edges with whatever colour takes your fancy.
4. Then, give a good splashy spray of water to activate the oxides.
5. Cut a circle from the card.
6. Cut a black (or any colour you fancy) circle frame and stick the black ink image behind the colourful panel. Use the frame to highlight the area further. You can always use foam pads in any of the sections to add depth.
7. Adhere to a card and choose your greeting.
I hope you enjoy this stamp set as much as I have!