Barbara and Clarity are Back tomorrow (5th May ) for a wonderful 2 hours at 2 pm. It’s going to be fun filled as always with lot’s of hints and tips. There are some amazing Stamps,Stencils and Groovi Plates, featuring ‘Funky Foliage’. Today I am sharing a set of cards I have made using just one of the stencils from the collection.
You will Need:
- Clarity Funky Foliage Stencil
- Clarity Black & White Card Blanks 7 x 7”
- Clarity Stamps: ‘Spring’, ‘Summer’, ‘Autumn’ & ‘Winter’
- Clarity Shenandoah Designer Paper Pad 6” Square for the stencil and 6 3/4” Square for layering
- White Card For Layering 6 1/4” Square & 6 7/8” Square
- Versamark Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Clear Embossing Powder ‘Ultra Fine’
- Distress Ink Pad ‘Black Soot’
- Versafine Clair Black
- Temporary Spray Adhesive
- Anti static Bag
- Heat Tool
Step 1: Spray the back of the stencil with the spray adhesive. Position it onto your designer paper, then ink through with Versamark. Remove the stencil.
Step 2: Cover with the embossing powder and heat to melt.
Step 3 & 4: Use a sponge to apply the Distress Ink, go over the edge of the design by approximately 2 cm. Use a tissue or cloth to remove the excess ink and buff up the image.
Step 5: Step ‘Autumn’ onto a piece of the same designer paper using Versafine black ink. Trim to size and layer onto black and then white card, leaving a narrow border.
Step 6: Trim your stenciled design. Layer onto a white card (gut the card using a basic square die). Mount the stenciled design onto it.
Step 7: Take another piece of matching designer paper, gut this as before, mount onto the white card and then onto your base card.
Step 8: Take your stenciled topper and mount onto your base card.
Step 9: To finish your card use foam pads or 3D Glue Gel to add your sentiment.