Hello again everyone. What an exiting weekend I’ve had this weekend as I write this tutorial. I know I met a few of you at Create It this weekend. Was my first Hochanda event and I had a great time. Took my Mum out for the day as well so she could get to meet everyone that she hears me talk about. I had a lovely time and it was great to meet Janice and Hayley in person and see all the Hochanda personalities in the flesh. And the Royal Wedding. Well, wasn’t it beautiful. Meghan looked just amazing didn’t she in such a simple gown. Good luck to her and Harry. Makes me feel very proud to be British and residing in the UK. Anyway, back to business,
You will need:
- 1 x round MDF plaque (I’ve used Dawn Bibby ones).
- Dawn Bibby white gesso.
- Dawn Bibby transparent stencil paste.
- Lynette Jasper MDF words.
- Lynette Jasper MDF jigsaw pieces.
- A selection of Craft Buddy resin embellishments.
- Worn Lipstick Distress oxide ink pad.
- Dawn Bibby Clock Stencil.
- Hot glue gun or silicone glue.
- A selection of brushes and a pallet knife.